Monday, July 26, 2004

Delegates Talk: Rep. Monica Lindeen, Huntley

Hello Montana! Well I made it to Boston Sunday afternoon and am preparing for an exciting week at the convention. I was honored to be asked to join other delegates from around the nation to sit on stage during prime time on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening. That means I may have an opportunity to shake hands with people like Presidents Carter and Clinton. A group of seniors from Forsyth asked me to be sure and say hi to John Edwards. I’ll do my best ladies! Well, gotta run for now. I am off to find the Freedom Trail and attend a training or two before this evenings events. I’ll wave to everyone back home in Big Sky Country. Boston is great but Montana is the truly the Last Best Place!

Rep. Monica Lindeen, Huntley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home